Download parts of audio or Videos From YouTube
Youtubecutter.com is a very cool online video conversion tool, convert nearly any Audio or video from a URL (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, MySpace ...) to any known popular media formats.
1. Visit: Youtubecutter.com
2. Paste the Video link (YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, or other)
3. Then Select the Quality of video you want to download (1080p, 720p, 480p)
4. Select the Desired Video Format (AVI, compatibility MP4, MOV, 3GP) personally I would recommend MP4 has many players supports and also compatibility.
5. Now un-check the "Start of video" and enter the time from where you want the video.
6. un-check the "End of Video" if you do not want the video till the end and enter your desired time for the end.
7. Click on "Start" button.
After that the video in youtubecutter.com, it will be processed and you will see a Download Link, Just use that link to download the video and you have just downloaded the specific part of that video.
Youtubecutter.com also has various other options. You can just play around with them for fun, and you can make prior to the conversion, like specifying a portion of the video to be downloaded, sound and video quality etc.